Nonprofit leadership is all about designing and creating change, both within and beyond your organization. Change management includes training and supporting the next generation of leaders. In this workshop, we'll discuss:
- How organizations grow and change over time – and how leadership needs change as nonprofits grow
- Understanding different models of change; choosing the model that best fits your circumstances
- Creating change at different levels: personal, interpersonal, and within groups
- Why “just doing it yourself” is seldom the best choice
- Tangible tips for training and empowering others to lead
FREE to artists and arts organizations based in Santa Clara County. $25 for those outside Santa Clara County. Learn more and register here.
For questions, contact Alyssa Erickson: email@example.com