What We Do
We publish Content Magazine, and its companion digital channels, as a platform for profiling and showcasing South Bay artists, creative entrepreneurs and organizations that help define the unique life and style of San José and Silicon Valley. We also host community events – Pick-Up Parties, Meet Ups and Happy Hours – to connect our creative culture to community and to each other.
Who We Serve
Content media channels and events serve the creators and consumers of culture.
Why It’s Important
By raising the visibility and voice of local creatives and innovators and connecting them to community, Content fuels local pride, sparks exchanges of inspiration and information in practical and unique ways, strengthens our local economy and enhances our quality of life.
What’s Been Done
- Published a high-quality, locally produced bi-monthly print publication to tell the stories of the South Bay creative community — featuring hundreds of artists, innovators and entrepreneurs from San José and the greater Silicon Valley each year since its inception in 2012.
- Engaged and connected thousands of community members at Pick-Up Parties and networking events annually.
- Enjoy monthly opportunities to learn and connect through curated events, conversations, and publications. Follow Content at www.content-magazine.com
- Attend Quarterly Pick-Up Parties and the release of each issue
- Join Content’s mailing list for weekly updates on local Art experiences as well as details of our upcoming portfolio reviews and Meet-Ups